Here's another picture of Gma and I showing off our dickeys
The amazing pies Grandma made for Thanksgiving! (Not pictured: coconut cream)
Mom and Dad at Outback
What a great picture!
My brand new slippers from Piggly Wiggly!! Andrea gave me these to replace my beloved blind/deaf/kidney failure/Easter seals slippers. What a thoughtful gift! :) I love both pairs



1 comment:
Chel--Love the Dicky. I might just name my first born after it. "Dicky Thurner" has a nice ring to it, wouldn't you say? If you want, you could wear it to the wedding. Just wanted to let you know it's an option. MAYBE we could all get matching Dicky's for the mission trip... that would pretty much make my life.
Anyway, I am yearning for a way to procrastinate (since I gave up facebook stalking for Advent)... so do you mind posting soon?? I'm dyin' here. Thanks.
Best wishes for finals! Love you!!
Post a Comment