"For being a beginner teach you are really good and my opinion is that some people are not meant to teach but you are. You will be a good teacher wherever you teach next year. :)"
THAT is why I teach :)
Here is an email from my Corps Member Advisor.... I'm not trying to be boastful but it made me really happy to read: How great is that!!!
Chelsea-
I love walking into your classroom. I feel like students are learning all of the time. Your sense of urgency is overwhelming and your students are constantly being pushed with their rigor.
.....
chelsea you have done amazing things with your students. they are very invested in you and want to make sure that they are doing well. great job!
As happy as I am to be moving out of this dorm room on Saturday morning, I really have enjoyed teaching my students. Tonight we have our closing ceremonies, which will put an official end to Institute. Tomorrow is my last day with my students, I submit grades, and we take down our classrooms.
Thank you to all of you wonderful people who continue to support me :) I love you all!!



4 comments:
Aww Chels great post! The quiet ones are usually the smart ones. You know I'm not surprised you're doing such a great job already and I expect you'll leave a greater impression on all your valley students :) I can't wait for you to come back so you can brag to my face...it'll be much fun!
Wow Chel, that makes it all worthwhile! Congratulations on hanging in there and doing your best. As always, your best is very very good. Can't wait to see you! Love Mom
Whoo hoo Chel!!! It doesn't surprise us at all that your students adore you and that you are a wonderful teacher. You're going to do amazing things! You should be very proud of what you've done, because we sure are! We love you!!
yaay!! i knew they would love you!! how could they not?? :) lots of more students will be so happy to havy you as a teacher!!
and they look so old...I would be freaked out if I had to teach them!!
good job!! :)
send me your address - postcard time.
love ya!!
Post a Comment