1. Mom and Dad are getting here tonight!!
2. We are going to San Antonio this weekend!!
3. I just requested off 5 days in the coming 2 months. :) 2 days when Edwin has surgery, 3 days for Easter!
4. I'm coming home for Easter!!! I'm flying back Wednesday, March 31st in the morning. I'm leaving Monday, April 5th in the morning. A nice loooong weekend.
In other news... My cart has a bum wheel. So not only do I not have a classroom, I now don't have a cart either. Dang. So now I can be found roaming around the halls lugging a big tub. Lovely.



3 comments:
As if the cart weren't funny enough! So jealous you're going home for Easter, that is so deserved
does this visit have a minneapolis potential?
whoo hoo!! can't wait to see you at Easter! Love you and your bum wheel.
Post a Comment