Buenos dìas
a mi familia..THANK YOU for calling yesterday!!! It was amazing to hear everyone´s voices!! I was so happy to hear how everything went so I could feel like I was there even more. It sounds like it was a wonderful service and exactly the way Grandma would have wanted it to be. Especially the root beer floats!!! I´m debating whether Ecuador has root beer or not, so that I can have one in memory.. I´ll keep hunting. My host family thought I was màs tranquila (more peaceful-calm) after I said I had talked to everyone. It´s so amazing that so many people could be there. Especially Jaime and Christi! I´m happy everyone got to meet her! I definitely felt like I was there in spirit.
Also, thanks for the comments. Charlie Bauer, I´m working on the plane ticket... don´t you worry!
I got about 12 hours of sleep last night so I´m feeling more refreshed today. I´m going to a family reunion this afternoon for the family of my host dad. I´ll keep up to date on what I´m up to.. I´m in an internet place at the mall near my house right now. Malls are exactly the same here as back home...I kind of feel like I´m in the U.S. The music is prodominantly American too. Also, it´s a beautiful day here, probably about 65 or 70?? I hope you all have a relaxing weekend...
I miss you all! Lots of love---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was GREAT to talk to you yesterday - we love you lots! Talk to you soon!
Hi Chelsea, This is coming from Dad. We felt your presence at the funeral. Pauline Spiegel read your Memories of the Lake. Did you get a chance to look at Grandma's obituary at horanfuneralhome.com
Temperature here is -14 this morning with wind chill at 38 below zero! Enjoy your warm weather! We're thinking about you. Love, Dad
Post a Comment