Thursday, November 20, 2008

New cube



I'm moving up in the world. I'm going to have a real, life-size cubicle at work. Well, Yusra and I. We (your handy dandy Telemarketing Mail Coordinators) are currently stationed at a make-shift space, having not yet achieved the status of full-time cubicle occupants. But NO MORE!!! We are moving into a cubicle very soon, maybe even tomorrow. This is success. Real, life-changing success. 

5 comments:

Yusra said...

hahahahahahahaha!!! ha. ha.
we ARE moving up chels. let's decorate.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you! I guess your bosses got past your occasional tardiness, eh?! Life is good.

adam and andrea said...

congrats - you've arrived! : )

Anonymous said...

welcome to cube land! i'm sitting in my lavishly appointed cube writing this right now! no sign of natural light anywhere!

Adam

Ceej and Em said...

I'm so proud of the successful woman you have become! Try not to climb the corporate ladder too quickly... you don't want to intimidate your coworkers!