Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby it's COLD outside!!!

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! When I woke up this morning and was getting ready to go teach Spanish at Little Canada Elementary, my computer said it was -21 outside. WITHOUT windchill!! Brrr!!!

We were having a conversation at work the other day about the cold, and a woman I work with said that it's a proven fact that people in Minnesota are smarter than people in warmer climates. hahah I don't know about that... Minnesota is one of the most literate states, but I don't know about smarter. They thought you have to be really hardcore to stick out the cold. I'm not sure if that is smarts or foolishness? What do you guys think? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Chel, Minnesotans must be tough. Here in Wisconsin ALL schools were closed in our area. I don't know about smarter though...

adam and andrea said...

I question my intelligence every winter...

Dan said...

Ya sure, I tink thats correct.