Tuesday, April 21, 2009

busy. life.

AHHH Life has been busy. I apologize if I've been MIA recently. Quick updates- I'll blog about something more soon, I promise. 

-Nikki (my roommate) is engaged! I am her maid-of-honor, which is super exciting. On Saturday she bought her wedding dress, and we ordered bridesmaid dresses. They are black, tea length, and very pretty. CONGRATS NIKKI AND DAN!!!!

-Emily was accepted to the Occupational Therapy program at U of M! CONGRATS EM!! That is so exciting!!!

-Today was Student Day at the Capitol- an event sponsored by the Minnesota Immigrant Freedom Network where I volunteer. I organized the college fair, and it went really well. Here's an article about the event: 
http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=636983&catid=14

-I take my last college final 22 days from now. I will officially graduate on May 17th. 

-I am moving out of my apartment on May 18th. Holy cow. 

-I am packing up the car and leaving for Texas in less than 6 weeks. Holy cow. 

-I am moving to Texas. HOLY COW. 

WOW life is crazy. Going to bed now.

2 comments:

marycrockerbarnes said...

Hi Chel, Are you in the picture next to KARE11's article about the Immigrant event? It sure looks like you but it's a different article. Anyway, thanks for the update and congrats on a successful day at the Capital! Love Mom

adam and andrea said...

Busy girl!! Congrats on the college fair - what a great program! We love you and can't wait to see you at graduation - Adam is thinking about painting your name on his chest for the ceremony.