Friday, March 27, 2009

7 things I CAN'T live without

I was tagged by Andrea to come up with 7 things I can't live without!!! Here goes.... 

1. My FAMILY - These people are the greatest on Earth (and the majority of my blog readership haha). But for reals, I couldn't live without you guys! You make me laugh, support me, and are all around wonderful. 



2. TRAVEL 
I absolutely love to travel. I got the travel bug young and it's staying strong! Being able to travel is crucial! I have seen some beautiful places, learned about other cultures, not to mention tasted delicious food. 

3. My laptop


I love my laptop and use it a ridiculous amount. Internet goes hand in hand with my laptop, because I am a compulsive email checker. Really- it's a little out of hand. 


4. SPANISH- I LOOOVE Spanish. I love hearing it and speaking it. It's like a little adrenaline rush when I can carry on a conversation with a native Spanish speaker. In Cozumel last weekend I talked to a cab driver for 20 minutes, and it was practically the highlight of my day. I remember being at Tokyo restaurant in EC maybe 10 or 15 years ago (woah)- there was a couple at our table who spoke another language. I remember being fascinated by it, and wanting to understand. I am proud of my ability to communicate with people who speak another language. ¿Hablas español? 

dflag35seha.jpg

5. Food- Obviously I can't live without food in a literal sense. But I mean from a life satisfaction standpoint, I can't live without it. I loooooove good food. I like cooking/baking too, although I'm a novice. (Remember mom's blog post about how to cut a tomato?) 


WEll, maybe I can live without eating Guinea Pig!


 well.... I'm stumped after 5. I'm sure there are many more things I could think of, but this post has already taken me an hour. Soo to be continued!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelsea,

I loved the blog. It is nice when all 5 of your top 5 things you can't live without come together (well, maybe 4 out of 5) Like Peru & Ecuador; Family, Travel, Spanish and food! Keep up the great work! Love, Dad.

Yusra said...

6. The University of Minnesota Foundation

It's a fabulous place to work. We have the most exhilarating tasks to accomplish everyday and we don't have bosses that absolutely freak out when we miss meetings where we talk about inconsequential non-important things. Too bad this will come to an end in two months time!

marycrockerbarnes said...

.7 Slippers from the blind

The attractive design of discolored beige fleece, enhanced by purple violets make your feet look unusually old and tired, while offering comfort, warmth and security.

adam and andrea said...

YES!! I can't believe you didn't put your slippers from the blind on there!! Don't forget about the non-stick safety rubbery dot coating on the bottoms!!