View of South Padre Island from the bridge going over
The wonderful Timmer putting together my bed
Impromptu dinner table!
Tim and I in the living room
Beautiful flowers I got from Edwin :)
1 comment:
lilian
said...
im soooo excited for you!! finally not home- and jobless anymore, yay!!! :) i'm so coming to visit next year!! good luck with teaching, I know you'll do great!! they will love you so much they wont wanna let you go!!
I graduated in May 09 from the University of Minnesota and am taking on the real world! I joined Teach For America and am halfway through my first year teaching near the US/Mexico border. It's the most challenging thing I've ever done, but life is still handing me plenty of blessings!!
1 comment:
im soooo excited for you!! finally not home- and jobless anymore, yay!!! :)
i'm so coming to visit next year!!
good luck with teaching, I know you'll do great!! they will love you so much they wont wanna let you go!!
love you!
Post a Comment