Sunday, November 15, 2009

I don't want to grow up...

...I'm a Toys R Us kid?! Maybe not. However, I did have a pretty grown-up weekend.

1. I signed up for car insurance!!!
2. I got my car inspected so I can get Texas license plates. (eek)
3. Lydie (my roommate) and I bought a couch!

I guess I'm an adult now.

In other more exciting news, I'm coming home to Wisconsin in 6 days! Woo hoo!! Can't wait to see all of your shining faces and gobble down some turkey. I am still in partial disbelief that it is almost Thanksgiving... I got sunburned yesterday manning the inflatable obstacle course at our school's Harvest Fest, and it was 90 degrees out. Strange. I went to the mall today though and Santa was there... so I guess maybe Christmas is just around the corner!



1 comment:

marycrockerbarnes said...

ow ow owww! A couch! Car insurance...our girl is on a roll!!!! We're about to call you to check in. love mom