Our foot high Christmas tree! Lydie and I played Christmas music and decorated our tree tonight- we also opened up the first day of the advent calendar! It is officially DecemBRRR!
3 comments:
marycrockerbarnes
said...
Love your new blog look with Santa! Cute tree...is it really BRRR down there? Love mom
Whoops I messed up my comment... anyway, yay for Christmas! You must have spent hours decorating that tree (you must of meant "a Christmas song" rather than "Christmas music," right?). I love it!
I graduated in May 09 from the University of Minnesota and am taking on the real world! I joined Teach For America and am halfway through my first year teaching near the US/Mexico border. It's the most challenging thing I've ever done, but life is still handing me plenty of blessings!!
3 comments:
Love your new blog look with Santa! Cute tree...is it really BRRR down there? Love mom
Whoops I messed up my comment... anyway, yay for Christmas! You must have spent hours decorating that tree (you must of meant "a Christmas song" rather than "Christmas music," right?). I love it!
Post a Comment