Monday, September 8, 2008

New Apartment!

Thought I would post some pics of my new place!! Nikki and I have made several runs to IKEA in the last week, so now the kitchen/"dining room" areas and my bedroom are pretty much complete. We are still working on getting "art" on the walls in the living room, so there will be more pics to follow. AND we finally got connected to internet today!

Our dining room area- Isn't the red great?!!

Part of the kitchen- it's an alley setup

Part of my huge bedroom! I have a ton of closet space. Not to mention a great world map that I stand and look at while I'm brushing my teeth!! :) You learn something new every day.
More of my room- notice the painting of Quito, Ecuador above the bed and the fabric from the market in Quito around the lamp


OK that's it for tonight. Nikki thinks I'm waking up with her 5:45 am (?!?!!) to go running. Does she know me? :) I'll do my best. No guarantees. In other news, go Packers!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures honey!!! Your apt. looks terrific and very homey. Of course, I know the rest of the story on the running. Maybe you need to find another exercise program...yoga is good!! Love you lots and truthfully, I didn't know that much about Scotland either. Your geographically challenged Mom who loves you LOTS!!!!

Anonymous said...

p.s. also love the new blog look! The orange background was hard to read.

adam and andrea said...

Love the new blog! Your apartment is so cute!!

Ceej and Em said...

I love your apartment, Chel! Mine "matured" a little as well... mostly because one of my roommates is obsessed with decorating (which is more than fine with me)! I hope you're enjoying the semester miss! Love you!