I graduated in May 09 from the University of Minnesota and am taking on the real world! I joined Teach For America and am halfway through my first year teaching near the US/Mexico border. It's the most challenging thing I've ever done, but life is still handing me plenty of blessings!!
5 comments:
hahahaha! Very funny Chel!! Thanks for a smile on a rainy Monday morning. Love you Mom
See why Jeff sold the dell and got an apple years ago? Maybe someday you can teach apple 101. Dan
oh chels you are sooo cute, I CANNOT even handle it. I'm glad I took a break from studying cuz that just brightened up my night!!
LOVE Your hair!! I recently discovered Dana's build-in-joy on her computer, too. Have you tried the "warp" pictures?? You might pee your pants.
Cannot wait to see your sweet self this weekend!!
so cute! Can't wait to see you this weekend...I'm going to be your favorite sister-in-law of all time becasue I have a sweet surprise for you...
Post a Comment