Sunday, March 1, 2009

UPDATE!

There have been a few, **cough**, requests for a blog update so that William Shatner's face does not continue to grace your computer screens everyday. I'm happy to oblige :) Here's what I've been up to: 1. School!! 2. Family time!! I have been very busy with school/work lately. Luckily, I have very minimal work due this week so I had a nice relaxing weekend! Not to say that my past few weekends haven't been relaxing... but this one was even more so, knowing that I wasn't procrastinating!! 

Last weekend, mom and dad came up for a visit. It was wonderful to spend some time with them in the cities! On Saturday we ate at Axel's Bonfire on Grand Ave (delicious food) and poked around in some of the shops on Grand Ave. On Sunday we went to church and had brunch at Duplex, a restaurant in Uptown. It was a great weekend!

This weekend, I went home again for some quality family time. On Friday night, Mom, Dad and I went to see Milk- a very good movie, as I have previously commented. Saturday got to spend time with Adam and Andrea, which was great! Emily and I (and her fiance CJ) also met up for a drink before going to Jessica's wedding reception. Jess looked beautiful in her wedding dress! Today we had a great family get together, complete with Tim, the A-team, Gma G, Dan & Nancy and Harriet! - here are some pictures! 




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Chelsea. Great update on the blog! Mom & I are going to the UWEC Forum Tuesday night, "Immigration and Race in the Global Era" www.uwec.edu/activities
Cathi Tactquin is the speaker.
Keep up the good work. We love you. DAD.

adam and andrea said...

Nice update! I think there's something wrong with your camera because I look HUGE in those pics! : ) It was so good to see you this weekend! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chel! Thank you so much for the update. Mr. Shatner is not nearly as attractive as your family!!! Hope you have a great day. Love Mom

Dan said...

Good job!