Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bad Day

Today was one of those days that made me think about quitting. I was weighing my options... How much do I really need to finish TFA in order to "launch" whatever unknown career I finally decide on??? Bleh. We are testing all week. You would think that kids would naturally respect the test. Fear the test, maybe. No? No? Too tall an order. My 2nd and 3rd graders have been APES this week. Maybe circus people is better. Literally, there were headstands and cartwheels going on in my 2nd grade. I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS. Oh wait. I did sign up.

When all is awry, I look at pictures of Brady and smile. The thought of him macking on his mom's face makes me giggle, and life is okay again. Until tomorrow at 2:00 anyway.

2 comments:

adam and andrea said...

oh no...crazy kids! Next time you're home, Brady will shower you with his kisses!! : )

Erin said...

Oh my gosh, testing. It's NOT you, it universally makes all kids crazy I promise.