YOU have a dog??? You like Ecuadorian dogs?? I'm confused. Chel, I thought we were in this anti-animal pact together.
Speaking of pact... I'm going to see Jodi with my mom tomorrow night! Wish you were coming and we could think of more things we'd do for Jodi... just like old times :).
haha I know I´m friends and family with the right people..none of us like animals. Emily.. Don´t worry, I don´t like dogs- I meant that the picture doesn´t do her ugliness justice. Megan, stay strong as our token animal lover!!
You don't know me,but I am your Dad's cousin. Your grandpa and my dad are brothers. We saw your folks at your grandma's funeral and they told us what you were doing. What a great adventure. I have a college age daughter who would also like to do some foreign study.
I'm feeling a little ganged up on with all the anti-animal talk. :( Chel, you have to admit, it's not that bad living with something thats always happy to see you, no matter what anti comments you might say about it ;) Also, why does your apartment have see through curtains, what's the sense of curtains of they don't do anything??? Don't worry about the anti-dog thing, Chel & Em, I still love you both no matter what!
I graduated in May 09 from the University of Minnesota and am taking on the real world! I joined Teach For America and am halfway through my first year teaching near the US/Mexico border. It's the most challenging thing I've ever done, but life is still handing me plenty of blessings!!
7 comments:
Hi Chelsea, this looks like a real comfortable home. We're glad you like it. Love, Dad.
YOU have a dog??? You like Ecuadorian dogs?? I'm confused. Chel, I thought we were in this anti-animal pact together.
Speaking of pact... I'm going to see Jodi with my mom tomorrow night! Wish you were coming and we could think of more things we'd do for Jodi... just like old times :).
No offense honey but that is one ugly dog. I'm with Emily on this (hi Em...if you need anti-animal people, count me in)
Do you have any pictures of the people you live with?
We love you lots and can't wait to see you in Lima in May!!! Love Mom
I'm with you guys in the anti-animal club...but I love that his name is crispy!!
Looks like a great place - we can't wait to see you!!!
Love you!!
haha I know I´m friends and family with the right people..none of us like animals. Emily.. Don´t worry, I don´t like dogs- I meant that the picture doesn´t do her ugliness justice. Megan, stay strong as our token animal lover!!
Hi Chelsea
You don't know me,but I am your Dad's cousin. Your grandpa and my dad are brothers. We saw your folks at your grandma's funeral and they told us what you were doing. What a great adventure. I have a college age daughter who would also like to do some foreign study.
Brenda
I'm feeling a little ganged up on with all the anti-animal talk. :( Chel, you have to admit, it's not that bad living with something thats always happy to see you, no matter what anti comments you might say about it ;) Also, why does your apartment have see through curtains, what's the sense of curtains of they don't do anything??? Don't worry about the anti-dog thing, Chel & Em, I still love you both no matter what!
Post a Comment