Monday, May 4, 2009

MIA

I have been MIA from the blog-0-sphere!!!!! Here are some updates:

Wednesday is my LAST class as an undergrad!!!! A week from Wednesday is my LAST FINAL!!! WOOO HOOO I can't wait to graduate!!!! 

A week or 2 ago I went to the Sugarland concert with Hans. Sugarland is my FAVORITE country group, and the concert was AMAZING. They are better live than recorded.... We had a blast!!!! In this first picture (which was during the encore), Jennifer and Christian (the 2 members of Sugarland) got INTO these huge inflatable balls and rolled themselves into the crowd. It was awesome! If you look closely, you can see them crawling inside. 

4 comments:

marycrockerbarnes said...

Hey Chel, the countdown is on! I'm already humming the graduation tune that always makes me sob. Love you! Mom

Anonymous said...

By the way, what's with the anti-Obama videos on the side panel? Have you switched allegiances?

marycrockerbarnes said...

Whoops I didn't mean to be anonymous...it was me!

Chelsea said...

OH MY¡¡ I didn't know those were there.... during the election they were pro-Obama!!! OOPS, heavens no I haven't switched allegiances! O-BAM-A!! O-BAM-A!